Sometime I just fancy bread and the doughy texture, however I don’t like the bloated feeling that it gives me. So this recipe contains no yeast and is a lovely combination with a bio natural yoghurt.
We enjoy this on a Sunday morning and it taste just like how a real rustic bread should taste.
Prep: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
You will need
- 200 g Organic Spelt Flour
- 1 tsp Gluten Free baking powder
- 6 tbsp Greek Yoghurt ( get Traditional Greek, not Greek Style)
- Extra water if needed ( 20 ml)
- Seeds for topping
Preheat the oven to 180, grease a tray with coconut oil.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and yoghurt until it starts to come together. Add more water if you need to, just to soak up all the flour.
- Use your hands and make the dough into a large roundball, place on the greased tray and score the bread lightly into 4 sections.
- Sprinkle with seeds and bake for 20 minutes.